Monday, May 30, 2005

First Time/ Movie Log

Okay so this is my first time writing so I am new to this whole thing. This is pretty cool, it makes me feel so invigorated. I am not much of a writer but just bare with me. To all of you who read this page I would like to say that thank you. I know that this is not the most interesting page but thanks for visiting anyway.

Well today was my movie a day just to relax and watch movies. I really like romantic movies, so I got what I thought would be just that. I watched and watched waiting for boy meets girl, falls for girl, messes up with girl but ends up getting girl back. And to my surprise and about 3 movies later I realized in all the movies I rented none of this happened. I was totally disappointed. One of my favorite love movies is Love Actually. I love it especially for its controversy. Also the movie All About You is really nice if you like nice wholesome movies with some mildly strong language(not as much as most movies though). I feel as Hollywood is trying more and more to grasp the coat tails of reality by making these movies with realistic endings. But if I wanted reality I wouldn't need to see movies because I live reality everyday.

Next time I will be a little more careful about what I read on the back of the video box. :)

No comments: