Thursday, February 16, 2006

A rock and a hard place

Okay so I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I really want to make some decisions in my life. But I feel like right now maybe not be the time. It’s like I am no longer confused but now I am…well…I don’t know. Innocent, blissfully hopeful that someday I will understand myself. Anyway I guess what I am trying to say is that…life it confusing enough by itself. When you add everything else into it, it just gets more complicated. For some people it’s easy to walk away from a situation and not look back. For others this can tend to be a bit harder. So when do I know if I hold on or let go. When do I decide if it is worth the fight? At first I am ready to just let go because that is my first instinct, survival. I am thinking if I let go now then it will be easier to deal with in the long run, right? Well the next thing I know I get this surge of confidence and decide it is best to hold on. Perhaps I see things that others don’t see right now. And I look at others and see them as great examples (of course you will make you own example eventually out of yourself). You are ultimately your greatest example. But finally after much thought and consideration I have decided that…

PS This has nothing to do with a relationship or anything of that sort

It's 3:27 AM and I am still up, I need a vacation. It doesn't even have to be far, I just need one.

7 comments:

Krystle said...

Take your time and decide what to do, you don't have to decide right away.

Mel said...

and u called me psycho....lol

ok, so u asked when do u let go?

when u start asking yourself those questions...

sometimes we (females) see things that others can't see because of our relationship with the "pool" (lol). its ok to hold on if U can see something that u can grab ahold of, but dont get sucked into the emotions of life.

Easier said than done, huh?

hey, i know the person that cleans my pool and so do u so u should talk to him and i know that he will teach you how to swim just like he has taught me. its hard to learn, but he won't give up on u. u might feel like ur sinking, but hold on! he'll pick u up. don't get out of this pool yet. stay a little while longer (if thats what u feel u should do).

do what u gotta do i'm praying that u learn how to swim (lol).

u get me.....

Mel said...

ha i just wrote a book on krystles comment page!

ooohhh she's gonna get me!!!

i dont care either!

Raquel said...

well what is about? sure sounds like a man to me. stop worrying about whatever it is, really just let God handle it. worry is like slaping Him in the face and saying He's not good enough or smart enough to figure it out on His won. He really wants to fight your battles for you so let Him....there, now I have said my piece. If only I could learn to listen to it.

Raquel said...

NO

its free communication with the girls across the borders boo...

Raquel said...

....but you might be the reason why jai updates all her blogs

Mel said...

lol, kell!