Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fighter for Love...(and everything else)

It has come to my attention that I am not a fighter when it comes to love (or even “like”) it seems like it is one of those impossible task that will never happen (even though I have the Ultimate Fighter on my team). It’s like I take no as the answer and go on my way but I have changed my mind when it comes to this philosophy. Just think if everyone in the world took on this philosophy when it came to love (or “like”), to just give up when they heard no. Oh what a world that would be. I think that half the time it is our own fear that keeps us from being a fighter for love (and "like"). Fear of what you might ask? Well for me (and almost everyone else), rejection. Fear that the person just might not feel the same way and we might have put ourselves out there just to get hurt or so it seems. So what’s a girl (and guy) to do? Be a fighter! Go get what you want and keep fighting until you get it. Those who take a backseat to love (or potential "love"), take a backseat to life.
So don’t be afraid to “Take it to the Head” when it comes to love (or well you know) because it is okay to want a “Strong Man (or woman)”. “And I am telling you” take on the persistent attitude, they’ll appreciate it. And if that is too much for them to handle then they’ll soon learn their lesson: “How does it feel”. I say all this to say if you are “Interested” then don’t be afraid. Just remember “Love will be Waiting at Home”.

Those who take a backseat to love (or potential "love"), take a backseat to life; you will always be watching others drive. Drivers wanted. :-D

5 comments:

Krystle said...

Fight for you love girl, cause you don't know if you'll get the opportunity to fight for it again.

Raquel said...

wow, i wish you would always do the things you say you're gonna do jailyn, or better yet, the things you tell others to do. you act like this is some big revelation that you recently discovered, but you've been telling me these things for the past year and a half now!!!! glad it finally came back and smacked you in the face.

Justwrite85 said...

I told you Kell it was hard for me to take my own advice. Maybe the thought of the reality of losing something is what scares me the most. And that is why the new revelation has "come back and smacked me in my face."

Mel said...

well, i think that you should listen to yourself (jailyn) and stop being a sucker.

"its better to love and have lost than to not love at all"

i don't remember where this quote came from but i do know that it is true. live in the moment and stop trying to figure out the rest of your life. if it happens, IT HAPPENS.

your life will go as God planned YOU just have to be willing to live it!

Mel said...

"you already have what you want you just need to accept that you have it." - Melanie Monette