Sunday, January 22, 2006

Be encouraged

Right now I am just feeling broken. For me the beginning of the semester just hasn't started off in the best way. I mean from switching rooms to classes. I guess this has just been a week of adjustment. I want so much to just give up and give in but that is just not my personality. So much has happened in this one week I can't even begin to explain. But the best thing that I have found is to just keep going. I mean people will stress you out if you allow them too. And there will be times when it seems best to throw in the towel but that is when the game is best. When you are down to nothing God is defintely up to something. So be encouraged! =)

2 comments:

Raquel said...

aww pookie...keep your head up girl, keep your head up, that's right. whenever this life gets tough you gotta fight, gottcha homegirl standin to the left and the right, true blue, we're tight like glue, said Im livin, livin single, ooooh da dah dah dah dah dah dah. SMILE!

Krystle said...

Cast all your cares upon Him.