Friday, June 09, 2006

Change is Good

Change is good. I went to the beauty shop today and resisted the urge to cut my hair (just kidding). Anyway I love beauty shop banter. It's so funny, we are a funny race. Anyway I just wanted to do something different so there it is. Well I went there with a picture (I wanted more blond but I will get it before the school year) and the beautican did her own thing but whatever it's okay. I didn't ask for a miracle which is what some people do... So new things, I guess we'll se what comes next.


4 comments:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

ha, wow very nice Jailyn. Where are you on the map this time? Hope everything is good with u, have a good weekend. Change? well not always good right? Well, it's cool in your situation. Different right? My sister; in that case, went through a lot of "changes">lol A hairstyle every week, but it looks good ttyl.

-Javario

Raquel said...

hi jailyn! i love it honey. you are SUCH A DIVA and you always find a way to keep it fresh. i like your style...well, we really missed you so far this weekend. things woulda been better (always) if you were in the mix but we'll see you soon. counting down the days homie...

Krystle said...

I love it girl! Keep trying new things it feels great doesn't it? I wonder what is inspiring this change?....

Mel said...

i meant to write u, but then i was gonna call u, but then u see how that went, so i'm writing u.

I do love the blond (but then i have always liked the blond on u) and i see ur doing the DARN thing!! u know that i'm a risk taker and i see that i've rubbed off on u a lil' (lol, maybe?) then.. my question is....Who's the NEW ReDiscovered (cuz u has some streaks b4) look for?

u know what....don't cha wish ur girlfriend was HOTT like me?????

ps..
i HATE when people ask that question...its for ME Gosh Darn it!!