Thursday, July 07, 2005

"On the Real" #4

This is not a direct order nor it is a question but more of a persuasive push. This a quote that I thought of, I thought it was a cute quote.
I have nothing to say, this definitely is a first. Well I guess I will just babble for a minute. So my job is getting better and I am beginning to open up more. I have a conference to attend in three days in Columbus, OH. For some reason I am really nervous but hopefully that will pass before I actually get there.
Other than that nothing much is really going on. I have just really been thinking about life really hard. I would love to share it and I will eventually. As soon as all my thoughts come together. Plus my brain is too tired to really think that hard right now (just kidding). I have the time right now but I will share later. Peace out. -Jailyn :$

No comments: