Sunday, July 17, 2005

"Let it Flow"

The song "Let it Flow" by Toni Braxton has taken on a whole new meaning to me. I mean it explains the state that I am in right now. Letting it go and just letting it flow. It may seem to some that I have given up. This is not necessarily the case, I realize that things don't always happen on my watch. I wish so often that they could but that is very rarely the case. In the song Braxton focuses on love and that is a major part of how I feel about love but also about other things in life in general. I mean sometimes all you need to do is wait and trust that everything will work out right. You never know until you wait. I am not saying that is the easiest thing to do but it much better then going in circles or always hitting dead ends.

Like I said since everything does not work out on my watch or in my time period I might as while sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery. You get plenty of chances to mess up in life and learn from your mistakes. Some mistakes are unintentional and some (well you know). Why make unintentional mistakes on top of intentional mistakes? Of course you have to take risks some times but doing something out right just because you wanted to see the outcome of it is just dumb, especially when your the one who gets hurt.
But you live, you learn, and then you do it all over again. ;-}

No comments: