Thursday, September 01, 2005

Recap

So after reading my past blog posts I am compelled to write. This summer I was so on top of my game. I was filled with such passion such emotion this summer. I knew exactly who I was and where I was going. What happened? It's like I hit school and life began to get that more complicated. Why? Because I allowed it. I stopped thinking about myself. Not to be vain but sometimes we can get so lost helping others that we forget about ourselves. So here's to me.

What keep's on popping up in my head is what am I worth? I mean not literally what am I worth but what do I have to offer as a friend or something more? More than I realize. You know it takes someone taking you for granted sometimes before you realize how much you are worth.

Think of yourself as a 10 and you'll become a ten. And most importantly be the friend you want to have.

Question to ponder: How long do you have to go in circles before you get the picture? ':-)

No comments: