Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Goodbye Summer, Hello School year

Well the summer has finally come to a screeching halt. I am faced with the reality of a new school year and all the challenges to come. While this may seem like the end of the fun as we know I see it as an extension of the excitement yet to come. Throughout this summer I have gained lessons, friends, and experiences that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I had the opportunity to have an internship with Target (and get a small discount). I met a lot of people and learned a lot of new things that I will use in the new future. I also opened the door to a new and exciting career path. I had the opportunity to rekindle an old friendship. Friendships are like wine they get better with age. You see you never know how important someone is to you until they come back into your life. Sometimes people are only there for a season (a certain period in time) but sometimes they are moved out prematurely. Whatever the case maybe cherish well they're there. I have been so blessed to have had these experiences and many more. With the summer came many possibilities and with the school year will come the same. Good Luck. ;-)

No comments: