Friday, February 10, 2006

"Looks like clear skies..."

So the sun has shined three days in a row. Those days might have not been the best days but they were a bit better because of the sun. Monday it rained. It reminded me of that song that says, "rainy days and Mondays always get me down." I am no meterologist but it just amazes me how much the weather can have an influence you and your mood. I love the sun shine it just brightens up my day.
Lately I have started a routine of walking/jogging every night. Well last tonight I just did that. But something was different, my friend even said that she didn't think it was safe to walk at night but I disagreed and journeyed on. Well I put on my MP3 player just like always, on my way down a dark hill I saw someone dressed in all black (with a cape and everything) appear a couple yards away. Needless to say I was a bit frightened but I just said a quick prayer a hurried along. Even though that happened I was still able to finish my nightly routine. It just made me realize, I am not invincible (no matter how much I think I am). But honestly I am just glad to be alive.
This year is the year of renewnal and I want to do just that. I want to renew my spirit and try to be as positive as I can. Life is not exactly like I want it but it could be worse, so I am thankful. Thankful for safety, rain, and sun shine. :-D

1 comment:

Mel said...

ummm, u might need to be careful...