Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Progress...

So yesterday I turned 24!!! The day was below average, but it seemed a turning point in my life.

I realized today I am tired for apologizing for who and what I am. I know there are still a ton of things that I have to learn and I am definitely not ignorant to that. However, there are things that I am SURE of, and those things I will speak on freely. I KNOW that true friendships stand the test of time. No matter what comes...graduation...marriage...kids...life in general. They adapt because they choose to be part those moments, and those that don't choose that then that is what it is..their choice.

This is the beginning of my adult life and I choose to start it off right. I am going to try to make the best decisions possible with what I have. I am going to try to respect everyone the same, and I am going to try to be more of who I want to be. This is my choice and my choice alone. Those who can not handle can exit the stage...NOW. I love those who had taken the journey with me and those who will join later, and for those who choose to leave...it was fun while it lasted and I have no hard feelings...I understand. When it comes down to it we must all do what is best for us, and that is all anyone can ask.

So choose ye this day... jump on the bangwagon or stay off on the sidelines. It's your choice.

No comments: