Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

So for most of you who really know me…you know I like (LOVE) to talk and hang…and there's usually very little I hold back…well that is rapidly changing…I've gone from extrovert to introvert. Basically I feel like I am becoming cold to the idea of friends…cause I've lost my faith in most of them…*shrug*...

I'm tired of overextending myself for people who could not give a ____. (Yes I feel like that)

I feel like people are requiring too much out of me…I would much rather not talk about it…

I know I said earlier that I was going to be more honest with my friends…blah, blah, blah…and that is true (at least with the true friends I have left especially after this post) but only when my advice or opinon is solicited. The truth is people can't handle the truth and in the end they hold it against you…*shrug*…everyone does...

I have a story I am not going to tell for fear of the reprecussions but I will say this…I felt slighted and it may be me being selfish, but it's how I feel. I need to stop dismissing how I feel just because it might make someone else uncomfortable.

These days I am much happier with acquiantences than with friends because it's less emotional strain…

Also I have come to the conclusion I need some friends that do not associate with my other friends, because…well you know why… :)

Even after all this I am much happier now than I was earlier in the year. I think it's mainly because I've accepted life for what it is and what I have. The fact is it's my life and it's how I chose to live.

No comments: