Monday, January 24, 2011

Life update...

Everything is everything...

Actually everything is going...I feel like I started off the year in an awkward routine. This is mainly because I was free from obligations (other than work), so I had free time to do the stuff I wanted to do. Of course that has since changed, but it has prompted me to be more proactive at saying no to people. No I can not do this or that because I would much rather have time to do what I want to do. I know it sounds selfish and from time to time I will committ to something I would rather not do, but I need to be more proactive in being happy and doing or myself.

I do have some good news I think I have might have possible found my passion (*cheers*). If you know me I thrive on this. I want to do something that I am passionate about, so that was my vow for this year. Honestly, I didn't know it would come so quickly nor do I know how I will get from point A to point B (that's God'd worry not mine). It started from some trouble I ran into earlier this year, that I am still dealing with (pray for me), it ignited a passion in me that I feel may have been a sign. I am still praying on it, so I haven't shared it with anyone. But I am excited at the prospect.

No comments: