Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 1 - God meant for Good...

"But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive." Genesis 50:20

Trusting that God is taking you through things for good can be a hard and painful experience. When you're in the midst of it, everything seems hopeless. It's hard to see any good, let alone God working on your behalf. Case and point….Ebola. My dear husband is tired of me talking about it. I've been feverishly reading everything about Ebola, and driving myself insane. I was angry at people bringing the Ebola virus over here. Those who came for treatment and those who just ended up here. I was mad that I had to think about it every second of every day (totally my choice). But today  I noticed a trend the people who are overcoming the disease are able to donate plasma. Since they are now producing antibodies they are able to help those with their same blood type. And research for Ebola has stepped up. They are talking mass vaccines within a month or so. Who knows how long this would have taken had it not been for it coming to America. And honestly as terrified as I am about it, maybe it was meant for good. 

No comments: