Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm finished!

I finally finished with my internship. I finished last Friday and it was kind of sad leaving. I mean I wanted to get home but I also enjoyed most of the people I had the opportunity to work with. This summer was crazy...the people...the places...the people...the scenery...did I mention the people? It was truly an experience...not good or bad. It was just that...an experience. An experience that taught me a number of things that I was always remember. I also learned some important life lessons.

Life Lesson #1:
The bare essentials will never let you down

Life Lesson #2:
Where there's a will there's a way

Life Lesson #3:
If attitude determines alitude and action speaks louder than words...then I am headed for the moon and I'm making moves and strides all the way there

Life Lesson #4:
Good things come to those who wait...patiently and prayfully

And so many more. What can I say about this summer? "All [good or bad] things must come to an end."

5 comments:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Hey Jailyn,

Well, glad things are going well for you! I'm glad your internship is over; now you'll do bigger things. When you do................ keep growing>lol bye

-javario

ps: don't forget the lil people

Raquel said...

that was a good wrap up -bout time you wrote something to get rid of your previous post. tired of seeing that retarded matt pic and the sappy post that followed

Mel said...

lol kell.

i'm happy for u (no really i am!) and keep praying and keeping God 1st. u know what comes next!!!

Raquel said...

ha ha forgot that you read this matt, no offense buddy :)

ゲームの皇帝 said...

LOL@ kell that was funny; matt don't worry about kell.