Thursday, January 07, 2010

Twitter

I was going to write about the evolution of friends, but I can't get my thoughts together, so maybe later.

But I will say this I have met some awesome people on Twitter. They have changed my views on certain things, and for that I am truly thankful.

The amazing thing is I would have never imagined what an impact people I've never met in real life could have on me. I known people for years who have been less intelliently stimulating and engaging.

Love, peace, and contentment...

3 comments:

Miss Boulware said...

That's so sweet of you. I'm glad I met you on Twitter too. You are really sweet, very lady-like and you always have great, helpful and encouraging things to say. You're great! :)

Unknown said...

*tear* Nothing happens by accident! Hopefully this is just the beginning of our growing friendship :)

Monique said...

Awwww! We think you're awesome too! LOL