Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Birthday Wishes

So people have been asking me this week what I want for my birthday. Well the truth is I don't know. I have been so blessed this year and most of things I want are either intangible (some "group" or "someone") or very expensive so I have to get them myself (laptop and camcorder). I would really like to spend time with some of my friends (I was not kidding when I said that the other day). Of course I like shoes too and I would love to go shoe shopping. A nice dinner with Daquriri's included (dessert FIRST!). And for some reason I don't know why I want a dozen roses (this is a first I hate flowers because they just die). Oh and if anyone out there could get in touch with Boyz II Men (I love them) I would like them for my birthday too. Anyway I just want a wonderful birthday and my true wish will come true. I just don't know I am turning 21 what do you ask for? I have all that I truly need (of course I can always think of things that I want). But beside that God has been good and He has seen fit for me to hit another birthday and that is a granted wish all in itself.

Birthdays are the keys to life. -Jailyn ;-D

3 comments:

Mel said...

lol

well, well, well
ur smart....

well, i dont think that i can get Boyz II Men for you currently, but i can get Little Richard (HA!!!) to sing "Tootie Fruitie" for you. Maybe he'll serenade you with "Good Golly Miss Molly" and change the name to "Good Golly Miss Jailyn"..... i dont know, that doesnt even sound right. maybe he can get in touch with Boyz II Men for you and they'll come (yeah right!!). no seriously, wouldn't that be great...
think.....
you sitting at Daquri Island getting drunk on "Virgin Strawberry Daquri's" when outta the blue..... 3 men (Michael wont be there due to illness, RIP) come around the corner and sing "Happy Birthday" to you. BUT WAIT.....
Wanya is holding 21 white roses
Nathan in carrying a HUGE 21 cake
and
Shawn is singing and balancing a tiara on his head that reads "QUEEN Jailyn".

after they hand you all the gifts they serenade you with "On Bended Knee" so soft and beautiful and then.........

He walks in......

(finish the rest)

Mel said...

that would be so cool if that happened only bad thing is that i would miss it cuz.....

I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!!!!!

ゲームの皇帝 said...

lol at Mel, she flipped the script and about that boys to men? Hmmm, wow ya'll know all the names.>lol Plus, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAILYN! 21 is a wonderful time! Run Jailyn, get as far away from the teens as possible.lol Though the teens were fun; 21 is a great time! Please enjoy it! Mel can get you lil richard. I can only bring you a picture of boys to men!>lol Close enough eh? Well, the best I can do>lol bye..