Friday, April 21, 2006

Birthdays and Gifts

So I want to first thank everyone who made my birthday great!

Next I want to say thank you to my understanding friends. When you have friends who just get you it makes life a bit easier to a handle.

Prize for person (s) to vent to: Melanie Monette, Antonaya Kelly, Lianna Wimberley

Also the top prize for the night for a gift goes to: Jacquece Moss

Prize for best "future omen" (I am claiming it girl!): Krystle Alleyne

Person (s) who remembered when I thought they would forget: Lolita Langford, Princess Jones, Michael Lumbard, Desmond and Andre Lymon (my cousins)

SURPRISE phone call from foreign country: Raquel Everett

Person who made it most memorable (God spared me!): Matthew Nicholson

Surprise dinner guest: Brandon Howard

Time spent with friends: PRICELESS

Anyway I had fun tonight despite everything (and yes I did cry). At first I must admit it was going okay, then it got bad, then worst and then GREAT! I realized that everything is what you make it. I went to the mall, then to Fridays, and then to the Jazz Factory (and the park). Most importantly I looked cute, so I couldn't let that all go to waste.

So I'm 21, old enought to drink, enter any contest I want to, and get that little under 21 bar taken from off my license. What next? I don't know but I sure looking forward to doing it at 21. ;-D

4 comments:

Raquel said...

Im so glad that you had a memorable birthday! I hope you took pictures

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Dear Jailyn,

Happy Birthday to you! I am very of glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday! Wow, you made it safely to another year. Sounds good, and that feeling of getting the bar off your liscense! (yaaaay)>lol I know how it feels>lol The feeling of 21 lingers; so it'll last for at least one or two weeks. Depending on your true feelings inside. For me "turning" takes a bit to get use to. But, you are a pro; so you'll adjust fine! Well, it was your day; and glad to hear again that it turned out. I hope you see many more; Happy Birthday!

Sincerely

-jay eigh vee eigh arr eye oh

I know I can't beleive I spelled it out either.lol

-Javario

Mel said...

u cried????

BOO!!!

what did u cry for? it got better.....
its cool though, i'm just glad that it turned out the way it should have ;}

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»