Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Positive People

So right now everyone is feeling the crunch of only 10 more days of school left. Attitudes are high and tension is slowing building. I am starting to realize the way I deal with stress is different than how most people deal with it. I have realized that trials and tribulations come and go but don't let them overtake you. Anything and everything will stress you out if you let it. A lot people tend to hold on to their problems and feed into them until the problem starts to grow and become bigger than it was orignially. Why not leave it in the hands of the Lord (*hint*hint*)? School will still be here and so will life. Life is too short to worry so much. And you made it too far in school to not make it now.

Perhaps this is a personal problem but right now I just feel like I don't have a lot of positive people in my life. A lot of people I hang around are beginning to (I'll just leave it blank) me. I mean they are constantly dwelling on their problems. How do you rise above if you are constantly wallowing in self-pity? "Woe is me" seems to be the theme is the day. You're living, you're in school, you're passing all your classes (and you will pass all your classes, CLAIM IT!). I realize people need encouragement but I can only help those who want to be helped. If you are fine just the way you are then I can't help you. Remember your attitude not only affects you but the people around you.You could have been someone's smile for the day but you were so busy worrying about things that usually not in your control (Just do your best and God will do the rest).

"Attitude determines altitude" You are what you think you are. ;-D

3 comments:

Raquel said...

wow, and THAT's a WORD...just wave your hand! and give Him a praise...

ゲームの皇帝 said...

hey you been alright? Hope your week is going good... :-)

Mel said...

thanx i needed that last night..