Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I am Changing

I am changing...seeing clearer. Experiencing growth in a wierd way...watching myself evolve. Trying to make the best of what I have...trying to understand the hand I was dealt. It's a difficult process when there are no clear cut answers, but I am trying. I'm learning certain people don't fit into me destiny...and that's okay. I am accepting that perfection is not attainable, but my best is always acceptable and should be my standard.

Looking at it I can honestly say I need more help than I willing to admit. I'm willing to admit my shortcomings...and for me that's a start.

All-in-all I feel insightfully delighted by the changes that are coming. It feels like growth...and I am truly happy for it.

I'm truly finding contentment...within myself

No comments: