Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All I want is...

Okay good news first I registered for my first semester of SENIOR year today!

So what do I want? I want what God wants for me. I can pick and chose all I want but He knows what is best. I have come to the realization that if I want the best I have to wait on Him. I have to let go of all my options and all other reservations and allow Him to come in and take control. It gets scary because you don't want Him to mess up your plan and then you realize...it's NOT about you. Okay so here is some insight into my next short story for all my readers. Once upon a time I had a friend, a really good friend, who I knew God had brought into my life. Why? because I asked Him for this friend. Well in an attempt to hold on to that friend I started to lose my relationship with the Lord. He brought me up and He broke me down. Unbeknownst to me that friend would return but not before I learned my lesson. I guess when God tells you He wants to be first in your life He means it. He is not going to force you but He will give you a the push you need. God is alpha and omega, beginning and end. He was there when it first began and He'll be there after it ends. So this is kind of the jest of my third short story (of course it has more twists and turns), it is called A Shadow of a Woman. If you haven't read the first and second stories you need to get on the ball.

Wow I can't believe this is me talking, I am really "growing" up. Oh by the way I would like to take the time to thank all the people who have made me accept certain things in life that I need to change or keep the same. I know I get angry sometimes when you tell me but that is what I need to hear and it is what true friends are for. Love you guys from the bottom of my heart (and I really mean it!). ;-D

3 comments:

Raquel said...

way to go wise woman

Krystle said...

We all have grown. We all have to admit alot of things to ourselves. Admitting it is a good step. Get 'em girl!!

ゲームの皇帝 said...

i'm still a toys r us kid, and I never wanna grow up, but I am; sadly! ( it's apart of the song) (remix)>lol

Anyway>lol yeah you are growing rapidly, a wide range of insight and I smell a little bit of wisdom too, what ever you cookin' it smells good. >lol Maybe I'm just hungry, I can't tell. But, go head and grow, I promise we won't try to stop you!

:-)

-J@v@rIo