Thursday, March 09, 2006

Flowers in the Valley

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...good thing it's Wednesday and sunny outside.

Showers of Blessings:
I got to wash and vacuum my car today in the beatutiful sunshine. A friend of mine wrote me the nicest e-mail today, it made me night (thanks, Spudnik!). I got like 3/5 on a quiz but I was happy because it was partially right and I thought I didn't know any of it. That is the greatest to think you failed and learn that you didn't. My last class of the day was canceled (well sort of, we all just walked out after 15 minutes). Today was one of those "flowers in the valley" days. Hey guys, Krystle, Kell, Melanie, Matt, Javario, and who ever else reads this. :-D

2 comments:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Hey Jailyn :-) we meet again.>lol Thanx for the shout out.I looked around to see who it was; and it was none other than Jailyn. Wow, appreciate it. Hope your school days get better and better every day!

ゲームの皇帝 said...

oh yeah and goooood intro! Clever of ya. I was reading, you know? I hate rainy mondays, but good thing it was wednesday. I might steal it, sorry it's just like that>lol I might switch it up a lil, but I'll end up giving you a shout out in the credits>lol bye.. Happy Sabbath!!