Sunday, March 05, 2006

Day 5, 6, and 7

Day 5
-Lunch with friends at California Pizza
-Concert at Faith something church (it was pretty good, funny too!)
-Good food, good conversation, good friends

Day 6
-Made it to Sabbath school (by myself)
-Heard a wondeful sermon (great job, Pastor Winston!)
-Dinner with friends and family
-Night out on the town with the girls

Day 7
-Help with sister's birthday tea party
-Drive back to Huntsville with friends

Ten cheers for Spring Break. Postive thoughts bring about positive change. I had a blast this spring break because I wanted to. The Lord blessed and that was that.

1 comment:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Hey, it was good to see you at Berean. But, ya'll left already? Awww, well next time, I'll see you all during the summer. I was late for taking up the tithe and offering, so I ran around a lil. But, still good to see you and Anthony, Rico, etc..and whoever else I saw from Oakwood.