Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What I did today

Today I:

- understood something in Finance (and I can do it over by myself)
- drove just to listen to the music
- made plans for the future
- outsmarted authority
- wrote Thank You notes (they were long overdue)
- enjoyed the sunshine
- I moved ahead on an assignment

I conquered today and I feel like that in itself is a great accomplishment. I made a vow to myself a long time ago to make every minute in the day count and for the past few weeks I haven't been feeling like I was doing that. I felt like I was letting myself down so I decided to do an experiment and so far so good. When the minutes in the day count, everything else just seems to flow. Make the most of your next minute, hour, day, month, year, etc. ;-)

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Get em Girl!

Raquel said...

thats alright jay-boogie, you do it! I'm so very proud of you