Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Challenge

So I've been wanting to do a blog challenge since Mo started doing them on her blog. Just never knew where she got them from. So she finally shared the goods, and now I am doing my first one. I am 3 days behind, so I will do 3 days in one post and then a post a day from then on…If you want to see what is to come here is the website: http://hope.gr/30-days-of-truth

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

This is actually a hard one. Normally I would say my weight, but these days I have a new attitude, so I'll just refrain from that self hate. I hate sometimes how sensitive I am. I hate that I let little things that people say and what not get to me. It's hard for me to mask my feelings when this happens. I don't mind people being honest, but even still sometimes the truth hurts. Ok enough of the self hate...

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

Wow this is even harder than the hate one...lol. But I love my sensibility, willingness to help, and creative side. I love when they mesh together to create something wonderful, and something magically me. In other words, welcome to my world of tricks. ;) Lastly I love that I am searching for contentment to me that speaks volumes. It says I'm ready to be satisfied with the here and now cause all I am guaranteed is the here and now.

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I have to forgive myself not seizing certain opprotunities and regretting it. Life is such and such is life. I need to embrace it more. I am learning to accept the lessons, so I cab move on to higher heights. I'm spending way too much time not embracing the lesson.

And so there you know that much more about me...

1 comment:

Monique said...

Yay! these are good.