Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down.

So I try not to put that much faith into someone (as noted before). Because ultimately I believe we all have our flaws and come short of the glory. I still believe that there is good in a lot of people, but I recognize not every day, week, month or year is a good one.

Honestly, I have never been one to have role models or people I'd admire (hero). There are people I think very highly of, but that is where it stops. I think it is because although people have there high points, most have their low points. And for me to admire or envy them is to take on all of that because circumstances change people. I never know what I would do under new circumstances, they could make me a completely different person.

So I guess, in the end, I'll just settle for being my own hero. :)

No comments: