Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Yes. I was in the 7th grade. Everything just seemed to be going wrong. I was fat, awkward looking...no one was showing interest in me..."everyone" was having sex, with older guys, (and getting pregnant) except me (I thank God I didn't fall into that trap). And plus it's middle school, so the peer pressure was setting in.

My mom found a note I wrote and showed it to my doctor. So my doctor talked to me about it…anywho I got over it. And realized such is life, and I had to deal with it or it would deal with me accordingly.

Honestly, the only thing that stopped my from really going though with it was that 'they' said you wouldn't make it into heaven if you did. So maybe a silly rumor saved my life...

No comments: