Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

I believe in God more than I believe in religion, but I am a Seventh-day Adventist, born and raised. I have studied for myself and decided this is the right choice for me. I am not lead by religion, but by my relationship with God. I feel like sometimes religion adds structure to that relationship. To most it seems like a hassle, but that is only if you are not willing to truly surrender, which is what God requires the most. OK that's pretty much before I start preaching...lol


I think politics are stupid, and for the most part I hate them. But I definitely don't take what my ancestors did lightly, so I most definitely practice my right to vote. And I choose the lesser of the evils...that's the most I can do.

No comments: