Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

I could not live without my faith in God. There are some who don't believe, who scoff at the idea and that is their right, but as for me and my house... I have been so blessed and some days all I can do is credit it all to the Lord. It was not by any doing of mine. I have witnessed miracles that can not be explained logically through science or anything else. I believe that is God just showing out, sometimes He has to do that to get our attention. I am not a fanatic, but I am a HUGE fan and a true believer that He exists. For me there is too much that goes on, on a daily basis that supports this. And in the end just like most science hypothesis it takes faith to believe in Him and His awesome power.

No comments: