Monday, August 15, 2005

Okay, so why is this so hard?

I keep asking myself why is this so hard?
Maybe it's because of the new terrain
Or maybe it's because it (or maybe you) drive(s) me insane
(I know you liked how that rhymed)
You see this has never been easy for me
And I guess I shouldn't except it to be
I know I said this is like two roads diverged
But it is more like a new beginning
(Confusion and hesitation is a dangerous thing)
It seems like every time I begin to write down what I really feel
I feel I might regret what I reveal
You don't know how scary this is for me
Letting others in to see what I see (there goes the a whole row of bricks)
I keep on telling myself not to reveal to much to soon
I hope this helps your attempt to break down my "brick" wall
I keep thinking when have I said to much, when do I stop, where do I draw the line?
Well I think now is the time
So C'ya -Jailyn ;-)

The words to a song that go along with this literary work are at http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/India-Arie/Interested.html, Interested by India.arie

PS I am CPR and First Aid Certified (Hooray!) And Matthew whatever your ready you can meet me on the tennis court for your "lesson."

1 comment:

Raquel said...

woah woah babygirl..tennis lessons? what did i tell you about putting yourself out there? so yea, me and krys are the only ones reading this but really...cant handle it, its too much for me.