Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"On the real" #6

Okay so I am less than a week away from starting school. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. On one hand I am ready to see my friends and be able to hang out with them and on the other hand I am not ready for the burden of classes again (you know studying and tests). But life goes on and so I have to follow it.

My relationships this summer have really blossomed. I have also learned new things about myself through others people perspectives (Thanks, you know who you are). I have also learned a lot of life lessons this summer. This summer has made me more aggressive a far as my approach to certain things. And also more appreciative of things (mostly intangible) I have.

All in all the summer has been pretty productive and hopefully the school year will bring the same possibilities. :-P

1 comment:

Krystle said...

Stay Positive girl that's the way to go!