Friday, August 19, 2005

Today is a Good Day

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and today is going to be a good day. I feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the day. I woke up this morning a bit puzzled but then looked out the window and felt the sun shine down onme and realized everything is going to be okay. So today WILL be a good day. I am going to go to work then I am going to get some curtains and well then I'll see what else the day has in store for me. Life, Sunshine, and a Happy Heart. The simple things in life, those are the things I want: the sunshine, a day to sleep in, good friends, a good sale, being able to help someone, finding a good outfit in a short period of time, a cute pair of shoes, feeling appreciated/accepted for what and who you are, good music, family, and all the things that just make me smile. ;-)

2 comments:

Raquel said...

musta had a good night. I've awaken like that before, and honey, it ain't just the sunshine makin you smile :)

Justwrite85 said...

Did you not get my text message?