Thursday, June 23, 2005

Girlfriends

The UPN show "Girlfriends" is one of my favorite shows. I like the show because it shows young black professional women who have been blessed with each others' friendship. Which causes me to realize how blessed I am to have the same. I am surrounded by a group of young black soon-to-be professional young ladies. Friendships are so important but they need love to grow. Friends are the ones who make certain situations a little better. This is why I don't know where I would be without some of my friends.

To all my friends out there, I love you guys and I truly appreciated everything you have done for me. -Jailyn 0:-)

1 comment:

Krystle said...

I'm guessing that this is a continuation of our conversation today. I agree with you there is a need for females to have their girlfriends for support.