Sunday, June 19, 2005

"So Close, Yet So Far"

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with the term "so close, yet so far." It is a term that describes the state I am in now. There is something that I want really, really bad. It so close I can touch it yet so far beyond my reach. This has to be one of the biggest frustrations out there. I mean it's like if you have no job and you want a sports car. Now you can go to the dealership look at the car, test drive it, talk to a salesperson but you have no means to get the car. So basically you're plum out of luck. But let's say you do work, you still may not be able to afford a sports car. So you are closer but not close enough. This leaves you in a bind. And that is where I am now, in a bind. I know I can't get everything I want but this is very different. Maybe the Lord is telling me this is not what I need so I am going to just wait for Him. He knows best.

Anyway I went out of town this weekend and it proved to be a very strange and quite entertaining weekend. Let's see some highlights I had a major breakthrough with a new friend I met. I was able to get to know some people better. And I got a chance to see first hand what it feels like to re-live something you tried so hard to blank out you memory. I'll explain everything later. C'ya -Jailyn :)

No comments: