Thursday, June 09, 2005

What about your friends?

What about your friends? What makes your friends so special? What makes them the people you want to spend your time with?

Well I don't know about your friends but; my friends are the people I call on for a shoulder to cry on, a person to laugh with, or just a someone to chill with. My friends love me for who I am and that is the best thing they can do. They make "venting" fun. They make virtually everything we do together fun. They encourage me to push harder and be a better person. My friends give me advice (even when I don't ask for it), they listen to me, they make me feel like I matter. They are at times the best backbone to have. That is exactly why I am selective when it comes to choosing friends. Not everyone is a friend I want to have. They are certain qualities I look for in a friend. I don't them take a test or anything but it is important that we share the same values and beliefs.* No matter what I know that I can count on them for anything.

I love all my friends dearly and thank them for all they do and are, including putting up with me. Special thanks to my girls S.A.L.S.A. , Naya, and Kristyn, Monica

*The same things are important in a boyfriend/girlfriend or more.

No comments: