Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Solitude

I have been "privileged" this summer to really enjoy the company of, well, myself. Although this may seem to others as a sign of loneliness (at times it is), to me it can be a liberating experience. It is a chance for me to get to know myself better. Other times it is sheer boredom, at times I almost wreck my brain trying to find things to do. I would love to hang out with my friends but most of them live to far. So I either end up entertaining myself or letting the TV do it for me (although sleep has become a much desired time filler). But all in all it has been a good experience for me because I am going to be an RA this semester in school. I figured I'll be spending a considerable amount of time by myself and this is helping me get used to it. But I been making the most of it so it's not that bad. :)

Question for thought:
How deep are relationships in relation to marriage?

No comments: