Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Power of Music

Oh the power of music. I has the potential to soothe, calm, relax or even anger. It has the potential to arouse emotions that you didn't even know were there. Three of my favorite songs (I have so many but these touch me in a special way) are You by Jesse Powell, Dontchange by Musiq, and For You by Kenny Lattimore. I love these songs for the message that they send. These songs are love songs at their finest. I like other songs that have nothing to do with love but these have the most impact on me. Next time you have a chance look up these songs and their lyrics I am sure you'll be touched too. :)

1 comment:

LaViTre said...

well.. i dont want to add 2 comments .. i really enjoy music 2 ,.. well first of all hi :p.. im from Peru , my name Is.. bla bla.. im 19 yrs old, n i kinda understand ur world, well..i feel the same about melodies, i guess we're blessed in that way. or maybe cursed..

Anyway it would be cool to talk about that..

my mail is gdvl30@hotmail.. see u lator =)