Monday, June 20, 2005

Reaching Contentment

Although it has been through up, downs, tears, and much hard work I have almost reached contentment. Reaching contentment is a goal that I want to strive to achieve. This is basically being ability to accept the things that you don't have the able to change. I mean I can't change the way I look without losing a lot of myself so I have found contentment in that. I mean this doesn't mean I am always satisfied this just means I am able to say I can deal with it.

Reaching contentment is not something that is reached easily and it takes time, patience, and understanding. It takes you accepting your faults and strengths and turn them into opportunities.

I can't say I have completely reached contentment in my 20 years. But I know that I will keep striving to I reach that goal. -Jailyn :]

No comments: