Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Jailyn Trivia

Welcome to Jailyn Trivia, if you can answer all these questions correctly GREAT! Let's go!

What is my biggest fear?

What is my major and what do I aspire to be?

What are my parents' occupations?

What is my favorite color?

What high school did I attend and what college do I attend?

Who is my favorite group?

Who would I marry in a perfect world? (This is a tough one, the person is not famous)

What are major some things I look for in a potential significant other?

What are some of my pet peeves?

Name 3 of my closest friends.

Good Luck! If you know me this will be a piece of cake. -Jailyn ;]'

2 comments:

Krystle said...

You know what is crazy? I know all the answers to those questions, lol.

Raquel said...

Dag jailyn, there are a few of those that I actually can't answer... We roomed together for a year!